Are you experienced HR Systems professional looking for your next permanent role? If this is you then please read on as we may just have the role for you……
Founded in 1968, Griffiths are a sustainable Civil Engineering Contractor that helps connect communities through delivering Road, Rail, Water, and Utilities projects. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality projects in a healthy, safe, and sustainable manner to improve people’s everyday lives.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Systems Coordinator to join our team at our Head Offices in Abergavenny. Due to the nature of the role, we are open to applications from candidates who live in; or can commute from some of the following areas: Newport, Cardiff, Swansea, Penarth, Barry, Porthcawl, Neath, Usk, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Llanfoist, Bristol, Chepstow, Pontypridd.
As part of a global business in CRH and a Business Unit of Tarmac PLC, the career opportunities are limitless. We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Head of People & Engagement, the HR Systems Coordinator will join our collaborative HR team who are always committed to going the extra mile. You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the content of the newly implemented HR & Payroll System called i-Trent; ensuring it is operating effectively, efficiently and delivering the business requirements.
On a day to day basis, the responsibilities of the HR Systems Coordinator will include the following (not exhaustive):
- Being a subject matter expert for our HR and Payroll System
- Working closely with the HR and Payroll Teams and being responsible for maintaining and updating the content of i-Trent
- Managing the organisational structure and life cycle of employees in the i-Trent system during their employment; such as creating organisational system hierarchies and work patterns aligned to new terms and conditions of employment
- Utilising i-Trent to create and run reports and extracting data to make informed business decisions
- Providing cover and additional administration support when required to the HR Administrator
- Ensuring compliance with employment law and company policies and procedures
- Supporting the business, employees and HR Team with queries regarding the HR & Payroll System
- Maintaining, managing and updating HR & Payroll System and associated documents
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be an HR Systems Coordinator who is in receipt of the following:
- Prior experience of operating and managing a HR System
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate and explain to others how to use an HR System and perform activities within it
- Excellent administration skills with strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Experience of working to deadlines and under pressure
- Having a drive and a desire to shape, create and implement change, processes improvements and new ways of working
Although not essential, having prior understanding and experience of i-Trent would be beneficial in your application; as would previous exposure to working in an Admin, HR or systems role. If you have CIPD Level 3 or above, this would also be advantageous in this role.
About the Company
For the successful HR Systems Coordinator, we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Training & Development
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
Griffiths, a CRH company, is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when this happens, we sometimes bring the published closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
@Alungriffiths #Alungriffiths @Griffiths @Tarmac #Tarmac #Griffiths #HR #HumanResources #HRsystemscoordinator #i-trent #payroll #HRSystems